8/27/09

OneNote

I took on a challenge today of making OneNote work for me. I actually use a student planbook to sketch out my lesson plans, then I type them into Blackboard in a nice and neat table. Finally, I attach all of the appropriate documents. Many steps, I know. I am a big planner and organizer. I love the idea of OneNote. It is an electronic version of a three ring binder. Really cool. I can take notes, add documents, draw and write with my tablet, and much more that I haven't even tapped into yet.

I thought I would try to get away from my multiple steps of planning. I have created a notebook for my lesson plans. I can even save them as a pdf to post on Blackboard. I want to see how the documents I drop into my notebook translate in the pdf version. Check out the file, if you can and the online demo. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/onenote/HA101686341033.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment