4/15/10

Back in the Blog Again


I have been away from my blog for too long. I really need to make posting more routine. I find such value in reading others' blogs, and sometimes I forget how important it is to reflect on my own learning.

In planning a spring break trip to Disney for my 3 and 41/2 year old. I found a GREAT website: www.tourguidemike.com Ok, so it is a pay site - $20, but worth every penny. "Mike" asks a number of questions to ultimately spit out a customized trip itinerary from where to stay to where to eat to which park to visit on which day. Even spelled out how to use Disney's FastPass system. We had an amazing time! Technology took all of the souring the web and library. It always amazes me as to how things can be automated.

You' ve been daused.

No comments:

Post a Comment